My two very most bestest friends in the whole wide world!! Riss, Chels, and I. I've known these girls (sisters, if ya' can't tell) for 25 of my 29 years of life! Chels and Alex (with their two boys) live in Salem, and Riss and her husband Steve (with their two girls) live in California. They moved down there after they got married 6 years ago, and they're finally moving back up here!! I'm so excited! I love these two and their families so very much!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i LOVE this picture!
Busy bee. She do it all herself while you slept?
Sorry, commented on the picture of all the toys in the room.
I am thrilled for you and Chels and Riss. You don't often get a second chance to be with moved out of state friends. Enjoy!!!ab
Post a Comment