It's so sad, but so true. Twilight is my obession, but this, this here is hilarious! Please read, Genevieve I know you will!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
It's so sad, but so true. Twilight is my obession, but this, this here is hilarious! Please read, Genevieve I know you will!!
Posted by Shellee at 2:58 PM
3 comments:
HILARIOUS! i'm still laughing at the article!
That is so funny!!! I have to agree that they dropped the ball a bit on the casting. Robert is OK at most... certainly not dreamy like he should have been! That EW cover is just sick...
Love it...definently had me smiling for awhile =) The funny thing is, that I hear (via my sister who's boyfriend is in the film) that Kristen is actually a bitch...not a bog surprise no doubt, but great little conversations! Wonder how many e-mails that chick ended up getting regarding her lack of Twilight obsession ;-)
...also, I have yet to understand why they make Edward's hands dirty in photo shoots and during some of the movie...I think/dream of him being pristinely kempt.
Post a Comment