Thursday, September 18, 2008

So sweet

We were watching Strawberry Shortcake and Squirrely was really into it, so I just got her ready for bed in the living room. We put her jammies on, took her vitamins, brushed her teeth, she even had her bottle sitting in the chair....alone. So, I asked her if she wanted me to sit with her and she said yes. I sat down, put her on my lap, and she just nestled in and laid her head on my chest. When Strawberry was done I asked her if she was ready to go get in bed (she's really good about going down for naps, or bedtime), and she said 'No, nuggle'. How freakin' cute is that?!? She wanted to snuggle with me! She NEVER wants to snuggle, she has never been a snuggler. Of course I melted and couldn't stop kissing her, but within 5 minutes she was rubbing her eyes saying 'Nap time, nap time'. So, off to bed she went. What a sweet little girl.

ps. watched a chick flick tonight - Made of Honor - it was awful! waste of time, do not watch it!

2 comments:

Jenne said...

How sweet is that?! Oh, and i LOVE your background!

Just wanted you to know that I commented on your "thinking, thinking" post.

Shellee said...

Thanks Jenne!

And yes, I have had LOTS of wisdom passed from many different people, and my husband finally had an opinion on the matter too! That was a huge help! ;-)