Just saw this on the Mom2My6Pack site. There's a recall on Graco and Simplicity Bassinet/Co-Sleepers, they are the 3-1 and 4-1 styles. Check *this* link for Simplicity info. I couldn't find anything specifically on Graco, but I did find *this* article. Please spread the word to all your friends! My BFF has this bassinet!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Some Simplicity cribs are being recalled too. I just got an email from Target because 2 years ago, I ordered the recalled crib online. So, now I get to take my crib apart and take it back to target tomorrow. I'm so excited... NOT! Like that's something I feel like doing when I'm 8 months 2 1/2 weeks pregnant. Anyway, here's the link about that recall in case you know anyone else with that crib. I guess it was pretty popular when I got it.
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08401.html
Post a Comment