So, I'd like to get Renee started in something. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I enroll her in a class that offers everything? Just tumbling? Just tap? She'll be 2 in December so she's right at the age where we can get started. Does anyone know of any good places near by?
My sister told me about the place her daughter goes, but it's a bad time of day....plus we paid $15 to see my 3 year old niece perform.....Let me rephrase that......I will pay ANY amount of money to see any of my nieces or nephews perform......but $15 for a recital that includes the weirdo teacher doing some kind of interpretive dance because she just needs to perform for an audience was a little too much! The whole recital was pretty cute, but that $15 dollars (that I believe even the parents had to pay) didn't even go towards the horrible video they made. Someone sat at the back of the auditorium and pointed the camera at the stage....no zooming......no editing......nothing! I CANNOT believe my sister paid $30 for that horrid video (or at least complain about it). Well, I'd pay anything to catch a performance of Renee on film, but I would rather just do it myself.....even if they say it's not allowed. Sheesh. There's my rant.
Anyway, does anyone have any ideas on how I can get started? Does anyone know anyone that dances, or teaches, or takes lessons? What's the opinions of all the moms of little girlies?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Ballet, tap, jazz, dance, gymnastics...
Posted by Shellee at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
空手道, Karate!
Funny you mention that. I was watching tv thinking about this post wondering if she could start a martial art this early!
Post a Comment