So, I tried something the other day (thanks Angie!) to monitor who's visiting my blog, how they got to my blog, where they are, and lots of other details. I noticed someone from Memphis Tennessee visited my blog today.....hmmm? The thingy gives me all sorts of information, so I looked it up. ;-) Hee hee
So, if you click *here*, you can see the house of the person who I don't know that visited my blog. Now, I know most of the people that view my blog, I know there's friends of friends that view my blog, but I do NOT know ANYone in Tennessee.
I WILL be going private (Adam is getting annoyed with me that I haven't yet), but I need to do the post letting everyone know that I'll be going private, send me your email so I can invite you, etc., etc. I just need to find the time to figure out HOW to do all that. Any tips Faith, or Alison?
Friday, August 15, 2008
I will go private.....
Posted by Shellee at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
add me!!! you have my email but i'll put it on here just in case. faith.hardin@gmail.com. i just emailed you with info on how to go private
Add me too! My email is megnichole1@yahoo.com
That is kind of freaky to know that someone, who you don't know, is reading your blog. Maybe it's just another mom with kids who enjoys reading about your life. There is a blog I came across that I love to read but I don't know her. (The meanest mom.blogspot.com)So maybe it's someone like that and not a wierdo just looking at your photos. I sometimes feel like such a voyer since I do not have a blog of my own but still continue to read everyone elses. I just love reading everyone's mommy blogs and see what you girls go through since Oliva is not too far behind:) I don't have any ideas for you but please add me to your list if you go private. Alison7972@hotmail.com - Alison
That is kinda creepy, but as Alison said, I read other people's blogs that I don't know. Sometimes when I google something, it will bring up a random blog and then I get sucked in. :) But if you can see their house, can they see yours? THAT would NOT be OK. I don't know how all that stuff works, but you gotta protect NayNay..and yourself...from weirdos just in case.
Post a Comment