Sunday, June 8, 2008

It looks better

She looks better today, it's still all over her body, but it's just not as dark. Her face looks really good, her eyes aren't as red, and it's really faded from her cheeks. She slept much better last night, she only fussed a couple times at about 4:30am. Adam just rubbed her back and laid his hand on her until she fell asleep. Then she slept in until 8:30......that's pretty late for my Squirrel! She actually 'asked' to eat this morning and did a great job with breakfast. She seems to be feeling a bit better too, she's not as whiny and cranky.....but it is only 10:30am.....we'll see. ;-)

3 comments:

Faith said...

good. good. good.

Faith said...

ps. you should check lauren's blog..there is a picture of mandy swift's daughter..i think she looks like Renee! (obviously I've never actually seen Renee, just in pictures..but I think she looks like her) maybe not? check it out and see what you think...

Shellee said...

Funny that you say that, I totally thought the same thing! She's a pretty cute little girl....just like my Squirrel! ;-)