Sunday, June 15, 2008

All better!

Well, I don't have any body shots, but there wouldn't be anything to show anyway. The rash is all gone! We saw the Dr. on Monday, and it was a quick in and out, she's all better, period. These two pics are self-portraits, I let her play with the camera while we were waiting for the Dr.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these were SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Her lips still look feverish. What did the doc say.....for goodness sake, spill! aunt bon

Shellee said...

Oh, she didn't exactly say it was anything. She just kinda' agreed when I said roseola. But it was all pretty much gone when I took her in (over a week ago), so there wasn't much to say about it. The DR. did say that she was proud of me for not freaking out about it. ;-) I think I did pretty well with how bad that rash got!!