What a big girl!!! We got her a booster seat today. Mainly because we're going to the beach this weekend and we don't want to haul the highchair with us. Also because it'd be nice to have one. I'm thinking we could probably just use it from now on, and give the highchair back to Juli.
My new best friend. I will eat apples SO much more often now. I can't believe I ever cut an apple with a knife, what a pain in the bum bum that was!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Two more things.
Posted by Shellee at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That kid is so dang cute :) And, after you have a few more kids (haha) you will find that the apple slicer is not only a help, but absolutely necessary!! I love that thing!
I love apples too they are to much work though..haha. ohh work out to morow!
adam said: "your a dork shellee"(or something alnog those lines)
when you took the apple picture lol.
You better go, even though I won't be there, have fun! And yes, I am a dork. ;-)
Post a Comment