Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainy Seaside


We're off to rainy Seaside this weekend. Luann's birthday is the 9th, so we're all going to the beach to celebrate the big..........5-0!!! Sorry Luann! Hee hee. I think it's a great milestone, and you have a lot to be proud of, not to mention that you do NOT look your age! You have raised two amazing kids, my wonderful husband being one of them. I can't thank you enough for bringing him up the way you did, he is such a wonderful man, and I know you know that too. Amy is the best little sister in the world, and I love her to pieces. I'm so excited to watch Renee grow up and be able to spend so much time with her Grandma. You have been an awesome Grandma! So, Happy Birthday my mother-in-law! I love you!

4 comments:

Vala said...

I didnt end up going..Oops haha. I forgot to call neka back and so I didnt want to go alone. Luann doesnt look 50.

Faith said...

Wow!! That's Adam's mom?? I thought maybe his sister..she seriously looks SOOO young! Hope you have/had fun at the beach. Wow..his mom? Really?

Shellee said...

I know! I sometimes wonder if people think she's Renee's mom, not her grandma.

Megan said...

She does look amazing and so young! Eric did tell me that you introduced yourself at Starbucks! That has happened to me more than once where someone comes up to me or Eric and says, "are you megan/eric? I read your (wife's) blog..." It's funny to me :)