It was so nice and sunny...and HOT? Was it only two weeks ago? Sheesh. Well, here are some cute pics from that day.
I need to empty out my camera, and if I don't post the pics now, I'll never do it. Anyone else have this problem?
Squirrely Girly!
I love the Toddler Squat
So pretty
Our neighbor's tulips
Sliding with Daddy
Wheeeeeee!!!!!
Just chillin' with some flowers
Self Portrait of us
That day, Debbie called on their way to the hospital (Jed broke his wrist and got a concussion), so we met up with them and took Jeremiah and Tierra home with us. Debbie forgot to pack some shoes for Jeremiah (understandably), so he got to wear Squirrel's pink shoes! Hee hee
Again, love the Toddler Squat
Is she not the prettiest thing ever??


7 comments:
I love the 'self portrait' pic, Renee is intensly in focus...and that pic of Jeremiah looks like a tiny Jeremy (what's up with all the boys getting cute hair cuts!)
GREAT pics..I'm glad the sun is re-visiting us this weekend!!
I totally have that problem, and I have tons of pics so it sucks.
Its sunny today!!.aww jeremiah looks so cutewith his pink lil shoesies.
That was a nice few days... I was taking Benjamin, if not to the park, at least outside to the grassy area in our complex every day there, and since then, on the cold days, he'll stand by the window and point outside, and say pleadingly, "Outsiie? Outsiie?"
Yup, the "Toddler Squat", they all do that, it's so cute! And shows impressive leg strength, I don't think I could hold that position for longer than a few seconds, how about you? I love the picture of Renee just sitting sweetly in the grass-- what a little princess!
But I agree with Genevieve, the Self Portrait one is my favorite... How true to life, too, the little princess takes up half the frame!
She is too cute!! And getting so big!
She is SOOOOO cute! I love the tulip picture. So sweet.
aDORable! I love her! (And Jeremiah looks so dang handsome!)
Post a Comment