Echo and Recon, trying to stay cool. I set up the fan to blow on them.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
Posted by Shellee at 9:44 AM
2 comments:
Glad to see everybody looking so prosperous as well as beautiful and handsome, whichever is the case.ab
I think they've actually lost weight (the cats). I still free-feed them, but I might make them wait overnight, or just until I can get to it.....I used to keep their bowl filled to the top all the time. Now I only fill it about half-way, and make them wait a little bit. They're still huge though! ;-)
Echo, of course, is a girl. Kimber, the tabby is a girl, and Recon, my giant gray blob, is a boy.....and yes, he is very handsome!
Post a Comment