Friday, September 11, 2009

Billy and Kate's Miracle!

This is my newest baby nephew! William Kai Martin. We're calling him Kai. My older brother, Billy and his wife Kate live in Taiwan. They're both 37, Kate is a cancer survivor, and this is their miracle! He was born September 11th around 7:30am (not sure of the exact time). That would have been around 4:30pm on September 10th here in the Northwest.
He weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces, and was 20 inches long, what a big boy! Kate is recovering well, and Kai is a boob man! Billy is over the moon. Now they just need to move back here!

Sweet baby boy Kai

Proud Daddy

Gorgeous! Sweet Mommy and baby Kai

Faith, I don't know how you do it with your sisters living so far away. I've been bawling since yesterday afternoon, I don't know how I'm going to wait to meet this little Peanut! We're hoping, and praying, for a Christmas visit!

3 comments:

Faith said...

It is SO hard. Especially because of my nephews and niece..that is the hardest part. I guess you sadly get used to it (which doesn't really make it easier I guess) but man..every once in a while it really hits me! I miss them all so much. Congrats, he is really beautiful!

Craig Beam said...

I have to say... this picture is totally precious.

Mrs. Seal said...

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations! :)