Lap top.
Adam asked me when I will be updating the blog. Ha! I told him when he buys me my very own lap top (w/tons of memory for pics/lightning speed ram for uploading pics/and super lightning speed wireless capabilities!!!).......oh, and not to mention, when I have more than 2.4 minutes to sit down......so, here's an update just for you honey.
Lap top.
ps. can anyone figure out the 'Lap top' reference? It's kind of an inside joke w/ us. ;-)


7 comments:
Daddy! No!
Gosh.
So what's the reference?
Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The movie. Watch it.
I saw the 1941 version with Carole Lombard, Robert Montgomery, I also saw the AngelinaBrad one too. I liked them both. I was much more romantic when I saw it on Fabulous Fifty-two yoe so many years ago.ab
Loved that movie. Course you probably have watched the remake of the remake of the remake of the original, Is that with Brad Pitt and Angelina?ab
Yep, I've only seen the Brangelina one. It was great. There's a funny scene with Brad Pitt saying 'Lap Top'. It just cracks us up. ;-)
Post a Comment