Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The list

So, here's what I have. If you don't see your name on this list and you would like to read my blog, send me that email.... shellee_k@yahoo.com

If you don't already read, you'll be getting an invite from me soon! ;-)

This is your last chance, if you want to be on 'The List', email me! shellee_k@yahoo.com

Family
Adam
Mommy
Daddy
Diane
Daniel & Laura
Valarie
Billy
Kate
Debbie
Jeremy
Juli
Adam
Joey
Genevieve
Aunt Bonnie
Nick
Laura Zenger
Austria
Jani
Aunt Monica
Jaja (G-pa Kriss)
Tony
Luann
Amy
Chucky
Bonnie

Random Friends
Ryan
Steph
Rebecca
Chels
Alex
Riss
Steve
Maile
Nancy B
Pa B
Katie N
Fannie
Amanda
Tawny
Duck
Mel
Renee & Joey
Jasmine
Sarah P
Shane
Stephanie P
Tricia
Brooke C
Devri
Joy
Justin & Katie
Jeremy
Kate M
Kristie H
Marissa H
Merrilee & Matt
Missy A
Sarah R
Teesha
Merrilee
Rena
Melissa J (Missy K)

(Old) Work Friends
Bonnie T
Angela H
Carol Anne
Janeen
Kathy B
Kathy L
Kim T
Rae T
McKell
Michelle M
Naga
Patti
Shelley B
Tammy W
Johanna

Blogger Friends
Alison A
Amy B
Craig
Lauren
Rae Ann
Becky B
Jessi D V
Faith
Heather
Friend Heather
Megan
Angie
Rachel
Heidi
Jenica

6 comments:

Adam C Sager said...

How dare you publish my name for the entire world to see!!

Shellee said...

I had to check to make sure I didn't put your last name! Dork! Like you'd care anyway, your name is published everywhere anyway. ;-p~

I did go through and delete everyone's last names and email addresses. Aren't I nice? ;-)

Heather said...

So that's all I am? A blogger friend? I don't even use blogger!... That's fine! I don't think of YOU as family either!

Shellee said...

Oh crap. Sorry, I just put you in when I made my list of bloggers, dork. You're definitley on the family list. ;-p~

Heather said...

Tis all good...

Craig Beam said...

So I'm a blogger friend, but not an old work friend? I'm confused.