Back in August I was considering going private, well, I'm going to do it now....I'm sending an invite to everyone in my email address book, so if you're in there then you will definitely get an invite. If not (or if you're not sure), please follow the instructions below. Thanks Faith (and Alison) for helping explain this plainly. ;-)
Basically, if you want to read our blog, you will have to sign in. That's all. But first, you need to email me (shellee_k@yahoo.com) and let me know that you want to read it. Then I will enter your address into our profile and one of two things will happen: If you have a Google Account associated with that address you will be given access to view our blog. If an address is not associated with an account, you will be sent an invitation email with a link allowing you to do one of three things:
1) Sign in to an existing account.
2) Create a new account.
3) View our blog as a guest (no account required).
In the first two cases, you will be given permission to view our blog whenever you are logged in to your Google Account. As a guest, you'll be able to continue viewing our blog through the link in the invitation email, but this will expire after two weeks. After that, you'll need a new invitation....so you might want to write down my email address (if you don't already have it) to send me an email asking for another invite.
Please don't be shy, I like sharing what's going on with us, I like that friends (even those that are friends of friends) and family can watch Renee grow! Just send me an email and I'll send you an invite!
I'll make a list of everyone that is going to be invited so you know you're on it. If you're not on the list, please make sure to comment or send me an email (shellee_k@yahoo.com) to let me know you'd like to be added to the list.
Thanks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment