Friday, January 16, 2009

Pics

Just a few pics from the last couple of weeks.
The funny things you see on the side of the road.
Helping Papa and Daddy put Grandma's new table together.
What a great helper!Adam and Neeka texting. Hee hee.
Squirrely and I waiting for Tierra to dance.
Loy and his tin hat.
DiDi and her tin hat. They can't get to her now!
Building a thumb tower with Daddy and Ben.
Having sausage, cabbage, and potatos for dinner.
Picking her cute little toes.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your hair looks GREAT!

Genevieve said...

I was going to say the same thing, I really love the bangs!
...sausage, cabbage and potatoes, I'd like to think I'm the inspiration behind that, my friend ;-)

Shellee said...

Thank you, I'm actually enjoying the bangs! ;-)

Genevieve, we've had sausage, cabbage, and potatos like 3 times since we had it with you! I think we're going to make it at Debbie and Jeremy's tonight too! ;-) Yum yum!

Anonymous said...

Shellee, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that picture! And Natalie and Renee look so cute in the dinner picture.