Friday, January 23, 2009

Nursing Covers

I'm looking to buy a couple nursing covers! Does anyone know anyone who makes them? Megan, I've seen Andrea's site, but I now can't find it......does she still make them? I've looked at a couple other sites, but I'd really like to support a friend of a friend. So, if anyone knows anyone, please let me know!

ps. they're going to be gifts.....just so there's no confusion. ;-)

5 comments:

Faith said...

Hey Shellee...here is Andrea's site..I don't know if she is still selling them..I could email her if you want?! http://www.andreasnursingcovers.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Sorry, I haven't been visiting blogs very much lately! Did you get ahold of Andrea? She has some really cute ones! I hope it worked out for you!

Shellee said...

That's ok Megan, thanks though. I actually sent Faith an email, and she said she'd drop Andrea a line for me. So, we'll see if she has any left! ;-)

Lauren said...

Ooh ooh! Makelle makes them! There's a link to her page on mine, then a link on her page to "Sew Makelle". She has great ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! She picks fantastic fabrics!