And we're tied up! 9 people are guessing girl, 9 are guessing boy. I really just have no idea. I'm getting very excited! Comment and tell me what your guys is, and why. C'mon, don't be shy. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
2 comments:
I voted boy, making it 10-9. It's a win win - great to have one of each but great to have sisters in the family. At least that's how I felt :)
That's pretty much how I feel too! I would LOVE another girl....I want to use all of Renee's stuff again, she wants a baby sista', girls are so fun, etc. etc. etc. But it would be amazing to have a boy too! This is really getting exciting! ;-)
Post a Comment