Monday, June 29, 2009

Karaoke night

Our very good friend Tawny turned 30 on Sunday, so we took her out on Saturday night. Her boyfriend Duck (aka Ryan) was secretive about everything and he did a really great job! We had dinner at a very nice Italian Restaurant downtown, then came back to Gresham for Karaoke. We had planned to go to Tacho's (in Rockwood), but I guess there were 3....yes 3!......drive by shootings on Friday night. So, we went to Mt. Hood Lanes, it was actually really fun!

Adam warming up for his big night. He's always so fun and will sing a lot of songs....whereas, I'm more of a backup singer. ;-)

Duck and Tawny. This is them to a 'T'. Her, laughing hysterically at him, and Him, just sitting there looking cute. ;-)

The sweet couple. Happy 30th Tawny Monster!His first song? Primus, of course. Adam and Tawny were the most entertaining singers in the place! They rocked it!

Playing 'air guitar' on the mic stand.

Duck and Mel. Mel did a great job singing too! I've known these two since high school and we're still really close after so many years.

0 comments: