Eastwind was not able to fix the hard drive. Basically, I'm told it needs to be taken apart and the files (which are only pictures) manually retrieved. They're telling me it has to be done in a 'clean room' and that it would cost thousands of dollars! Argh!! My last hope is the computer forensics guy with the county where I used to work. A couple of friends have used him, and I guess he's really good, and charges a fair price. I sent him an email, so hopefully he'll be getting back to me soon!
If he can't help, I'll loose March 2010 thru early August 2010. So so sad. That's the end of my pregnancy, all of my pregnant pictures, a few birthdays, my baby shower, my pregnancy videos, June's birth, and June's first month of life. I think I'll go cry again. :-(
Does anyone know of anyone else? Advice? Referrals??
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Still trying to save it!
Posted by Shellee at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So sorry Shell, that is devastating! Especially the photo equivalent of a written journal. Hopefully it will return somehow! Love ya, ab
Post a Comment