Friday, February 26, 2010

Sunshine and Meadow

She's going to make a wonderful big sista'.
The backyard was 'clean enough' for us to venture out....with boots and sharp eyes!
I love, love, love Renee's hair in this pic! It reminds me of pictures of myself when I was little.
Having too much fun!!
If it's true that a fairy is born every time a baby laughs....then a bazillion fairies were born on this day! Meadow had the most wonderful laugh when we were swinging her! It was SOOO cute!!
Renee took a few pictures, then asked if I would take a picture of her and Meadow with Vern and Mimi. Vern and Mimi (Mildred) are the most dear sweet neighbors I could ask for! They love Renee to pieces! If we're ever able to afford a different house, I always say I won't move until they're gone. ;-)

3 comments:

Mrs. Seal said...

Adorable! I love the pic with your neighbors! So cute. Renee looks so much like you!

Shellee said...

If I ever get a scanner I'll post pictures of myself when I was little.....we're twins!

Anonymous said...

You're right!ab