Maybe, just maybe, this will motivate me to blog. ;-)
Seriously though, we got a hard drive about a month ago and I've been loading it up with pics and organizing, and double checking, and searching, and blah, blah, blah.... So, once that's done, I'll blog about Billy being in town, I'll blog about the yard, I'll blog about our little Squirrely's happenings, etc, etc, etc.
For now....tell me what you think of the new layout....easy to read? cute? different colors? darker colors? ????
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
New look
Posted by Shellee at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! A new template really does re-inspire the blogs. I love the picture at the top, it's a great family shot. That's cool that you are getting such a great play structure! They are so much fun. I hope it doesn't mess up nap time too much!
I love it! So much that I changed mine too! :)
Oh my gosh, I love the new layout, it's gorgeous! That picture is so great, artistically and adorably :)
Post a Comment