To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
Aw, you have a pretty mama :) Happy late mother's day to you!
I LOVE this picture. It's how I always think of her (when I don't think of her as a beautiful 18 year old in a twin set and plaid skirt.auntbon
Donna is so beautiful! (And looking especially good for a mother, grandmother, AND great-grandma twice over!)Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!
Thanks for the suggestion. That's a great idea, and it would be nice to apply just once for multiple positions! Thanks!
OMG your Mom looks so great!
Well, thanks....I'll let you know you said so. ;-) She used to be quite large, but she is looking really good in her senior years. Hee hee. ;-D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw, you have a pretty mama :) Happy late mother's day to you!
I LOVE this picture. It's how I always think of her (when I don't think of her as a beautiful 18 year old in a twin set and plaid skirt.auntbon
Donna is so beautiful! (And looking especially good for a mother, grandmother, AND great-grandma twice over!)
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!
Thanks for the suggestion. That's a great idea, and it would be nice to apply just once for multiple positions! Thanks!
OMG your Mom looks so great!
Well, thanks....I'll let you know you said so. ;-) She used to be quite large, but she is looking really good in her senior years. Hee hee. ;-D
Post a Comment